
Elliott is starting to be quite the little smiler these days. He was just happy because he got most of the attention on halloween night. We only had one trick-or-treater, our three year old neighbor, who made a very cute little tigger. Elliott thought he was cuter in his black cat beanie from grandma gigi and his "BOO" sleeper from grandma zsa-zsa. If you're wondering about the grandma names, don't ask me, ask his crazy grandmas. They have to be sooo glamorous and exotic with their titles, no simple grandma will do for them. Hope you all had a happy halloween!
5 comments:
I think he's been watching his Mom with her beautiful smile and decided it makes his face feel good to do that.
What a smile!!!! Elliott, you are charming! Your smile makes my day!! Can't wait to see you!! Hugs and kisses to your Mom and Dad
Love you lots, Gigi
I'm pretty sure I've seen Dex wear a crazy cat hat like that before froma few Christmas' ago (white elephant with the guys???)...in fact, I think it is one of the displayed photos in our photo stand...I'll have to check when I get home tonight.
So should I refer to myself as Uncle Dar-Dar? I dunno- I like Uncle Handsome better.
Elliott is so lucky to have such wonderful relatives!
What a great smile, Elliott,
Love both your Halloween costumes. You look so cute and cozy. See you soon. Love, Lala & Gil
Post a Comment