Monday, December 24, 2007

I snuck a peek at my stocking

I'm not sure if I was on the Good list or the Naughty list because there was a Spam single in my stocking. Maybe it was something better, and if you sneak into your stocking early, it turns into Spam. I made it into a sandwich.















Then I realized who put it there. It was Santa's chubbiest little reindeer!


"You better eat that Spam."

3 comments:

gigi said...

I caN'T BELIEVE YOU PEEKED IN YOUR STOCKING....I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY SPAM DINNER A LA DEX... THOUGHT GRANNIE'S HAD A LITTLE RESPECT. LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. WE WILL MISS YOU TONIGHT AND TOMORROW...TAKE LOTS OF PICS OF MY LITTLE BUDDA ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
GIGI

gigi said...

Mr. E- You are the cutest reindeer that Gigi ever saw... I just wish that I could be there for your first Christmas, but know that you and your Mom and Dad will have special times.
I love you so, Little Budda Man
Gigi

gigi said...

Mr. E- Remind your Mom to read the Night Before Christmas and light all the candles and listen to Mahalia. It is the tradition. I will pretend that you all are here with Pops and I.
Love, Gigi