Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby comes home

Baby and Dad enjoy the sunrise before heading home.












"I am very disappointed in you..."

















"...And now I contemplate my revenge. Maybe some extra dirty in the diaper."
















Mom bringing baby home. Elliott was so good in his car seat.












The happy family. That's the jacket the cats peed on in the airplane.

3 comments:

Suiza Recto-Bustarde said...

1st pix - Elliott "What yah talkin' about man?"
2nd pix - Elliott "Hmmm, this plan should work."

Elliott is sooooo CUTE!

Tiggerpuff said...

Welcome home! We are so excited for all of you! Love the pics of Elliot and glad to hear he liked his car seat and car ride! That is a big plus!!!
Enjoy! Enjoy and give each other hugs and kisses from us: Lal, Gil & Mimi and Maggie

knittingmom said...

Congratualtions Jess and Dex!! Little Elliot looks perfect. Will and Kate can't wait to meet him. I hope Elliot doesn't pull a "Kate" on you and wait to sleep through the night until 1 year of age.

Treasure these moment with him as they grow up way to fast. Kindergarten comes around frightingly fast.

Claire, Tony, Will & Kate