Elliott's not jaundiced and he's starting to gain back some of his lost water weight. His poops are progressing normally. I remember when I was in college, after spending 60 hours straight in the computer lab working on a project, when such a diagnosis would've come as a welcome relief. Alas, no Dr. Walker was nearby to give me an A+ (on my health or the project).
But I digress...
Here are some photos:
That's Elliott getting ready for his trip, all strapped into his car seat. We just woke him, which is why he looks like such a wise little gnome in the hat. In fact, once we had him in, he started making gurgling, gravelly noises like he was talking, but it was nonsense."You must listen to the prophecy! The basilisk prince must be abated with lemondrop teas and cookies baked with the milk of a unicorn from the azure forest on the cloud!"
See? Nonsense.
There he is in the waiting room. Waiting patiently. Some might think he's sleeping. I think he's meditating on the deeper meaning of wearing a blanket with cartoon monkeys on it.Works every time.
3 comments:
Wow! The Bustarde boys are all alike! Darwin pretends to sleep too when he's awake and he tries to open one eye to look at me staring at him, and I'm like, "I can see your eye, it's open. I know you're awake" and then he yells "no, I'm not!" and starts tickling me.
And, I'm like, Missi 1, Darwin 0.
But I digress...those Bustarde boys are all alike! Pretending to sleep, hams to the camera, sometimes are the same time ...
What kind of world would this be without our Bustarde boys?
Great pics! What a handsome fellow. I love the finger in the ear trick -- adorable. Bobby can't wait to meet Elliot at Thanksgiving and compare notes on all of their cute little gimmicks. (We're suckers for each and every one!)
Elliot looks so content, even though he has just had a Dr.'s visit. Congrats on his A+ health report.
We love you all and we send our hugs and kisses! love, Lal, Gil & Mimi
Post a Comment