Uncle Dar and Auntie Missi came out this weekend to celebrate Elliott being one month old. Hoorah!

There's Auntie and Uncle and the baby. Elliott was so good and the reason why is because he's a little angel. And also, we started using a pacifier.

There's Auntie Missi and Elliott at City Tavern. It was the first time we brought Elliott to a restaurant and he wore pajamas thinking it to be the style.

There's dad and baby looking so delighted. We're charter members of the Best Buddies Club. Jess is a provisional member.
2 comments:
Hi Kidlets! I am so glad to see new pics of Mr. E. He looks so much bigger! I am jealous of Dar and Missi that they got to hold him. You guys look like naturals. Maybe Elliott will have a new cousin soon??? I love and miss you three so much! There is package that I am mailing tommorrow. Dex- The bath toy is for you! Love, Gigi
We had a lot of fun meeting Elliott and visiting with you guys. Thanks for having us.
Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment