
So Dex and Elliott have gotten into a morning routine of "dressing up" a little crazy before Dex leaves for work. I don't know who's responsible for this craziness as I'm usually in the kitchen scarfing down breakfast and getting a cup of tea ready. But, when I come into the bedroom, I find that Elliott has on mismatched socks, and little cow and pig rattle accessories on. He seems to be quite pleased about his "look" and Dex swears that he is picking out his own outfits...Anyway, he is a bit crazy in the mornings just like his Dad. Note the "big boy" vans and mismatched socks. Are we starting a new baby fashion trend? The second pic shows what Elliott looked like before I left the room and the mischief happened.
2 comments:
Elliott looks so alert!
Dearest Jessie, Dex and Elliott,
Wow! Elliott has really grown. He is so cute that he looks good in whatever he is wearing!! Looks like he's almost out of his newborn clothes.
We can hardly wait to see him, hold him, and give him lots of loves. Can't wait to see all of you!!
See you in November. Love you very much and thanks for the cute blogs and pics.
Lal & Gil
Post a Comment