
We have these trees near my work and they're really pretty, but they smell like fish ass. One of my co-workers thinks they smell like seafood and wet concrete. I think they smell like the butt of a fish.

Before Jess got to Charlotte, I went to a Bobcats game with one of the guys from work and two of his buddies. The seats were great. Third row. That's a photo of a children's Irish dance troup during halftime. Adam Morrison kept turning and looking right at us from the bench. I think it's cause he'd never seen a Filipino guy in Bobcats Arena before.

That's a photo of Kimi the Cat looking out our front window. Kimi's really long when he stretches out like that. He's like some sort of mongoose. You can also see how we don't have any furniture in the house yet.

We've been eating an excessive amount of chicken since we've become Southerners. The number 7 at Chick-Fil-A is my favorite cause it comes with the fries and the coleslaw. Look how big that piece of chicken is! The bun can't stop that chicken. It can only hope to contain it.
That's our front room. That chair that Jess is standing next to is a video-game rocking chair that I bought so I'd have someplace to sit. When Jess was still in San Diego, I'd move the chair from room to room depending on what I was doing. It was dining room furniture, patio furniture, bedroom furniture. Most days, without TV, internet or radio, I'd put it in the corner and read quietly.
That's a photo of the cat carrier with the hole torn in the side. I tried to get Kimi to look at the bag for the photo, but he didn't even acknowledge it. The best I could get was for him to make a dismissive face like, you call that a bag? I've left tougher stuff in the litter box. Unfortunately, I didn't take the photo quick enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment