Friday, September 14, 2007

Elliott is here :)



After months of waiting, Elliott Lloyd Bustarde decided to show up and start hanging out with his folks. 19 inches and 6 lbs 12 oz of pink baby. Both mom and baby are tired, but doing well. Jess was a trooper and went through the birth without an epidural or any drugs. Thank goodness too, as Dex almost fainted when they tapped Jess for a heplock (in case they needed an IV). Who knows what would've happened if they stuck her with any other big needles.

Look at that kid! I was all set for him to come out all wrinkly and covered in muck, but instead that photo is pretty much what he looked like when he rolled in. Except his eyes were open and he was glaring at us. Jess was able to breastfeed right away, which tells me that either he's like his old man and he catches onto foreign concepts quickly or that he's like his old man, and he's into boobies.

In any case, Elliott can't wait to meet everybody as we make our way around to family and friends. I'll add more photos from my other camera later. OH MY GOD! I'M A FATHER! I PLAY TOO MANY VIDEOGAMES TO BE A FATHER!

*breath* *breath* i'm cool. i'm cool.

9 comments:

Jonny Dub said...

Awesome! Good work guys.
Now you have someone to play video games WITH!

jbox said...

Elliott, with great looks comes great responsibility.

Darwin Bustarde, Esq. said...

Congratulations! See you guys soon, we can't wait to see him! Try to get him potty trained before we get there or else Missi's gonna try to volunteer me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What time was he born?

Dex said...

He was born at 7:41 AM.

Unknown said...

Dex and Jess, congratulations! I'm so proud of you guys... Elliot is a cutie! Good luck with everything!
Cheers,
Shana

Tiggerpuff said...

Dear Jessica, Dex & Elliot Lloyd,
We are so happy for all three of you, especially that Elliot has such wonderful, loving parents. He is really gorgeous!! We can hardly wait to see him in November!
Dex, Mimi says for you not to worry, you won't have time for any video games for awhile!
Have a great time getting to know each other and give each other lots of hugs and kisses from us.
Kiss Grammy & Grampie Conrad for us.
Love you lots, Lal, Gil & Mimi

Unknown said...

congrats to the bustarde family! welcome to the SMBA II parents club. It might be a while before we get our next member though...

Judy Harris said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and kiss him! I've been going through major baby withdrawals since Jaxon left town, so hurry this way. Dex, I'll babysit while you and Dylan play video games!