What bright eyes you have little one! Isn't life getting fun?? I am sure it is for your mom and dad too, because you are too cute for words!! Pops and I can't wait for Thanksgiving...so tell you mom and dad to mail you out here so we can give you hugs and kisses!! Love you, Gigi
2 comments:
What bright eyes you have little one! Isn't life getting fun?? I am sure it is for your mom and dad too, because you are too cute for words!! Pops and I can't wait for Thanksgiving...so tell you mom and dad to mail you out here so we can give you hugs and kisses!!
Love you,
Gigi
Too cute!!! Love the bathtime photos...you really shouldn't let Dex dress up Elliott anymore...at least not if you are taking him out in public.
We put some more pics of Elliott up on our blog from our trip (http://booyah5000.blogspot.com). Enjoy!
Post a Comment